The Design a Life you Love Workshop will be presented at the stunning Durbanville Hills Boutique Wine Estate with panoramic views view of Table Mountain, Table Bay and rolling vineyards. It is a full-day workshop from 9am-4pm.
The goal of this workshop is to create an unforgettable experience that engages all the senses as you begin on this journey of designing and living a life you love – a life that is satisfying, meaningful and significant. My desire is that you will discover your joy, live your truth, reach your full potential and live life intentionally.
What to expect:
1) A safe space to start dreaming again.
2) An encouraging atmosphere with like-minded people.
3) A chance to take stock & develop proper self-awareness.
3) An opportunity to identify limiting beliefs & unlock potential.
4) Time to create balance, set clear boundaries and goals.
5) Inspiration to live your best life.
This is accomplished through using various coaching tools that I like to call, my ‘life design tools’. These tools will help you to kick start the process of designing a life you love.
“It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.” Henry James
Venue: Durbanville Hills Wine Estate
Date: 9 September 2017
Tickets: R1250 (including a workbook, canapés, lunch and refreshments)